What We Believe
- That salvation comes only through the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary; that Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that Jesus ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as our intercessor.
- That all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory and that repentance is required by God and is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
- That water baptism by immersion must be in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.
- That holiness is God's standard of living for His people.
- That speaking with other tougues as the Spirit of God gives utterance is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- That divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- That the Lord's Supper should be commemorated.
- That the resurrection and rapture of the true church of God is imminent.
- That Jesus is God incarnated in the flesh.
- In the final judgement of the living and dead and the final establishment of a new heaven wherein dwelleth righteousness.